Use of the collected data
We use the data that we collect to provide, maintain, secure and improve simple and relevant services for digital documents. In addition, we use the data in order to be able to optimally protect all Docclers.
In order to organise your digital archive, we will perform a number of processing operations.
- In the first place, we store your documents in a secure and personal digital archive. All documents that have been sent to you by various organisations and the documents that you have placed on the platform yourself can be viewed in the archive.
- For documents that you yourself have uploaded onto the platform, a number of additional parameters are tracked: whether you have archived, paid or electronically signed the document. We also track the links to the specific organisations that you are linked to (the connections). You can manage those connections yourself on the platform, through the page ‘Connections’. Keys are used for this. These are determined by the organisation that sends you documents, since this concerns a personal key to your digital safe. Possible keys, depending on the organisation, are: client number, contract number, national register number, and patient number, or another unique identification.
- In addition, we track your login details (a user name, an email address and a password) as a unique security key to our platform. You can supplement or adjust this data yourself in your profile on Doccle. It specifically also concerns additional information: name, first name, street, postal code, municipality, phone number, mobile phone number, company name and company number.
- Doccle uses your email address to inform you when new information is available in your Doccle archive. This is a standard function of Doccle. In addition, we also like to keep you informed of everything new on our platform. If you do not wish to receive this information, you can always unsubscribe from this communication via the ‘Unsubscribe link’ at the bottom of these emails.
- In order to guarantee optimal functioning of Doccle and your administration, Doccle can suggest various organisations to you based on the data available about you. If you do not wish this, you can always deactivate this function via your profile.
- If you have chosen an even more secure login method, such as eID or itsme, we have linked your key to your account. You can always view or remove this link on the platform, under settings.
- If you have created a SEPA mandate via Doccle, the data of this mandate (partner, account number, starting date and the signed document, if applicable) are stored. You can always view or remove these mandates on the platform, under direct debits.
- If you have shared a connection with a partner via our ‘Share’ function, we keep the email address of the person with whom you have shared the connection.
- If you have connected to eBox, we store your key to eBox.
- If you have used the Scan & Pay function of our app, then we have registered your email address in order to process the payment.
- If you have performed a payment through Doccle, we store the payment status and the account number that was used to make the payment.
- If you have used categories to organise your digital archive neatly, then we store the categories on the platform. In this way, it is easier for you to organise new documents.
- When you contact Doccle, we can track your messages in order to work out a solution for the underlying problem more easily and quickly. We can use your email address to inform you about our services, for example, to inform you of future changes or improvements. The chat function of Doccle also registers your IP address, but this IP address is only used for this processing operation.
Do you wish to know how you can use your rights and freedoms for this data? You will find all information here.