Terms and conditions
On this page you will find a summary of our terms and conditions. You can download the full version below.
The summary on this page does not replace the official version of the terms and conditions, but gives you a brief summary of the most important points. At the bottom of this page you can download and view the full terms and conditions. We have added a glossary of terms in the official version. This makes it easier for you as a user to understand what we mean.
Which primary services do you receive from the Doccle?
- You can receive documents and data from all our partners. These are Belgian companies, but also, for example, the government. You receive their documents by making connections. Doccle can also propose connections based on a few data points that you entrust to us.
- You can consult and manage your documents and, where possible, also pay or sign electronically.
- You can store your own documents in your account, such as warranty certificates, contracts and other important documents that you want to have with you at all times.
- You can manage your own profile, including your data points.
In addition to these primary services, Doccle offers many other services that help make your administration easier.
How can you start with Doccle?
- Step 1: Download the Doccle app from the App Store or Google Play or surf to www.doccle.be on your computer and click on “Create your free account”.
- Step 2: Create your Doccle account. In order to set up your account we need a minimum of personal information – which of course will be protected. Please note, to create a Doccle account you must be or become at least 16 years old in the current calendar year.
- Step 3: Log in with your account and connect with the companies of your choice.
How can you secure your account?
- Make sure your smartphone, browser, operating system and internet connection are safe and secure.
Keep your personal data to yourself.
- If you want to add extra security, create an account via itsme® and link it to your Doccle account.
- Forgotten your login details? Please contact our support team, our colleagues will be happy to help you.
What do we expect from you?
- Your Doccle app and account are strictly personal.
- When you add connections in your account, you do that:
- For your own data.
- For data from third parties, only when you have their explicit consent or on the basis of a legal or contractual basis.
- Your Doccle account is yours, don’t share it with anyone. The Doccle app offers various options for sharing specific documents or data with others.
- When you upload documents to your account yourself, adhere to a few rules:
- Make sure the files are free of viruses (don’t worry, we’ll also check them ourselves).
- The files must not cause harm to others.
- Make sure that the documents are no more than 25 MB in size.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account if you break the rules.
What can you expect from us?
- If there are important changes to the Doccle app, we will adjust our general terms and conditions and notify you via the e-mail address you have provided in your account.
- Every year Doccle submits itself to a strict audit regarding security and quality. This is how we keep all data safe.
- We strive for maximum availability of our app. If something does go wrong, we will fix it quickly.
- Last but not least, your Doccle app is free. You only provide a smartphone or a laptop and an internet connection.
Consult the Terms and Conditions here (legal info)