We protect all Docclers against unauthorised access to or non-authorised modifications, publication or removal of data that is in our possession.
- The latest security techniques defend us against outside attacks
- All our communications are secured with SSL, the transport takes place on the most secure TLS 1.2 protocol
- All web services have a 2-layer security (user name/password + certificates)
- All administrative actions by staff at Doccle and the companies and organisations that share documents via Doccle have authentication in 2 steps
- We regularly evaluate our practices regarding the collection, storage and processing of data, including physical security measures, such as protection against unauthorised access to systems
- We regularly evaluate our methods in order to avoid a loss of data
Cyber criminals increasingly try to directly mislead people into handing over personal information. This type of Internet crime is called phishing.
We will never request personal data via email or ask you by telephone to tell us your login details. We only use email to provide you with information about documents on Doccle or to inform you about new things.