If you want you can create a shortcut on your PC desktop. Double-clicking on the shortcut will take you to Doccle immediately. It makes it easier to go to the website and manage your documents.
- Minimise the window containing the Doccle page so that you can see both your desktop and the browser window.
- Click on the pictogram to the left-hand side of ‘doccle.be’.
- Drag the pictogram to your desktop while keeping the right mouse button pressed down and, when there, release the mouse button.
- The shortcut will be created automatically.
- You can give the shortcut a new name by clicking on it with your left mouse button and selecting ‘Rename’.
Posted in: Getting started