We work hard to protect Doccle and our users against unauthorised access to or the unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data in our possession. In particular:
• We secure all our communication with SSL.
• All web services have two-step verification (username/password + certificates).
• All administrative actions by employees at Doccle and its partners are subject to two-step authentication.
• We regularly evaluate our practices regarding the collection, storage and processing of data, including physical security measures, in order to protect against unauthorised access to systems.
• We regularly evaluate our methods for preventing data loss.
• We restrict access to the entrusted data to Doccle employees, contractors and agents on a ‘necessary for the service’ basis. These individuals are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.