– You actively contribute to the implementation of the marketing and communication plan and, more specifically, the e-mail marketing and social media activities.
– You think along executive and strategic lines with the daily marketing and communication events and determine a conversion-driven strategy together with the marketing manager.
– You have solid experience with marketing automation platforms, both for implementing and managing them.
– You are responsible for the e-mail marketing for both B2B and B2C. You are data-driven and analytical in approach. You develop e-mail customer journeys and help shape the marketing automation strategy. You are constantly looking for improvements through A/B testing, making recommendations, implementing and evaluating again.
– You get the opportunity to create a close-knit online community of our users and further develop it on Social Media. You will set up a content calendar and look for attractive and relevant content to increase the number of followers on the one hand and to improve the engagement of the followers on the other hand.
– You are analytical and evaluate the marketing activities thoroughly with the help of various analytical tools in order to initiate well-founded proposals for improvement. Knowledge and experience of marketing technology and applications is an absolute must.
– You work with various digital programs and are always up to date with them. You think proactively about optimisations.
– You report to the marketing manager.