Sales & Key account manager
Satisfied customers at Doccle? Can you deal with large and medium-sized companies? Do you see opportunities beyond the existing products to make Doccle even better for our customers? Can you convince new customers to join our community of companies? The result: more companies actively using Doccle, but above all, satisfied customers who can always come to you. That is your motivation!
What will be your focus?
- As Sales & Key account manager, you are the first point of contact for customers
- You take on the role of Doccle ambassador, both to the customer and internally through a
positive attitude and constructive approach
- You identify opportunities that add value for the customer and develop a customized offer
- On the one hand, you are responsible for the follow-up of existing Key accounts and ensure an
efficient service from Doccle to your clients. On the other hand, you are also responsible for following up on new leads.
- You build a long-term partnership between Doccle and the customer.
You respond to customer inquiries and ensure that any customer issues are effectively
- You are punctual in answering questions and keeping the customer informed
and you actively work with the organization to ensure that answers are provided in a timely manner
- You manage complex stakeholder structures and expectations and organize regular
- You ensure customer voice in the development and rollout of new innovative
In addition to your main focus on Sales & Account management, you love diversity and enjoy helping shape our new account management structure.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and French. English is a plus
- You have a bachelor or master degree
- You have at least a first sales experience in an IT or software environment
- You are a born networker
- You like to take initiative and are a team player
- Go get mentality
What do we offer?
- We are a scale up with a lot of ambition, so you will get a good dose of responsibility and autonomy
- A varied job where you produce tangible results and make your mark.
- A 1-on-1 coaching by and on-the-job learning
- An attractive remuneration with a package of fringe benefits awaits you
- A flexible work-from-home policy (most people work from home three days a week). And our office is located next to Leuven station, so very easy to reach
- The fine company of colleagues who are just as passionate as you are. At Doccle, we are there for each other! You don’t only feel this great team spirit during brainstorms and meetings, but also during the 6-weekly company drinks. 🙂