As a Doccle product consultant within our Doccle team, you will be the point of contact for our customers. These customers are in different sectors and are of different sizes.
You guide our customers with the start-up of the various Doccle products, but your advice might also be welcome at the sales stage. You’re in contact with stakeholders from the customer’s different departments (developers, architects, finance and management) and always look for the best solution.
But also after they are started up, you are responsible together with your colleagues to answer their questions or solve problems.
- You are a true team-player and also eager to learn
- You are a positive person by nature
- You enjoy working in a small team
- You are also an excellent communicator and negotiator. You can coordinate and motivate people and you can set priorities
- You get satisfaction from shaping, managing and successfully completing projects
- You are stress resistant
- You are not afraid to go the “extra mile
- You have an IT background and at least a bachelor degree
- You always strive for the best solution for the customer with specific attention to the long-term relationship
- You have a great sense of responsibility and are customer and result oriented
- Knowledge of IT integrations is a plus (e.g. XML, JSON, webservices & SFTP)
- You work in a structured and project-based way
- You can independently hold a project or service meeting
- You are preferably trilingual, Dutch, French and English
- You take security and privacy to heart
- You have at least 5 years of experience in relevant functions
What do we offer?
- You will join a close-knit and driven team of 40 colleagues. All of them experts in their field with a distinct do-mentality. With good hands-on training, we will make you the best functional and technical specialist for our Doccle products.
- Doccle has a flexible work-from-home policy. Our office is located right next to the Leuven train station.
- Compensation in line with your experience and knowledge.