How to boost our digital campaigns in an optimal way? How to best set up an always on layer? Which tools are necessary to perform efficient digital marketing? These questions relate not only to the B2C market, but also to the B2B market: how do we boost our digital B2B campaigns so leads are generated for our Sales team? The result: more companies and individuals that actively use Doccle both in B2C and in B2B. That’s your motivation!
What will be your focus?
- Define the digital campaign/marketing strategy (incl. SEA/SEO) and which digital media channels are best used per campaign.
- Define which digital tools to use where, provide guidance in the implementation of these tools and use them accordingly.
- Defining target audiences, and follow-up on performance
- Plan and supervise different online layers (ATL campaigns, always-on tracks)
- Set up digital campaigns in Google/Meta or when more efficient provide clear briefings with budget, targeting and goals for our external partner.
- Alignment with the other team members to define KPI’s (ROI & ROAS) and monitor performance based on E2E reportings.
- Steering & follow up of external stakeholders (media- & creative agencies).
- Monitor the market and advise on the impact of digital innovations.
Next to your main focus on digital, you like to diversity and love to do other marketing related tasks, such as provide support in marketing automation flows, B2B and non-digital B2C marketing campaigns, and so on.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Interpreting data and sharing insights from this data is one of you core strengths.
- More than 5y experience in a digital marketing role
- You have knowledge of a multitude of digital tools (Google Analytics, Matomo, Similarweb, …)
- You are aware of the newest digital trends and like to work in an ambitious environment.
- You like to take initiative and are a teamplayer.
- Go get mentality
- You speak and write Dutch or French, and English fluently
What do we offer ?
- We are a scale up with a lot of ambition, so you get a good dose of responsibility and autonomy.
- A varied job in which you produce tangible results and leave your mark.
- A 1-on-1 coaching by external digital experts to keep your digital expertise up to date.
- A competitive salary.
- A flexible homeworking policy (most people work from home three days a week). And our office is next to the train station of Leuven so very easy to reach.
- The fine company of colleagues who are just as passionate as you are. At Doccle we are there for each other! You don’t only feel that great team spirit during brainstorms and meetings, but also during on 6-weekly company drink 😊.